Please visit the contact page and fill out the corresponding form with the best ways and times to reach you.
INITIAL PHONE CONSULTATION
I provide a free initial phone consultation to see if we are a good therapeutic match. This phone call will last between 10-15 minutes.
SESSIONS AND CANCELLATION POLICY
The initial session will take 75 minutes to accommodate the intake process. Subsequent sessions will last 45-50 minutes. Sessions may last longer if it is clinically necessary and mutually agreed upon. Please note that as of February 2020, my cancellation policy has changed as described below. Clients who were engaged in treatment before February 2020 will continue with the previously agreed upon 24-hour notice policy.
Consistency is key in seeing progress in treatment, but I understand that life happens and people get sick, have to go out of town, etc. I try to be flexible while still respecting both your schedule and mine. In that spirit, fees for cancellations or no-shows will not be waived regardless of the reason.
- Instead, you may reschedule the missed appointment anytime that is mutually convenient within 2 weeks of the missed appointment.
- You may reschedule for an in-person or telephonic session with me for another day during the week of the originally scheduled appointment.
- You may double up on sessions the following week to make up for the missed appointment.
- Clients will be given 1 missed appointment (freebie) per 12-month period where the fee will be waived.
- I will give you advance notice of any changes in my schedule which will affect your scheduled appointment and you will not be charged for those sessions.
Are you contemplating beginning therapy for the first time or even just getting back into it? You've heard about EMDR, but aren't sure you're ready to make a full commitment. Check out my 6 week package for individuals! This package guarantees a shift in how you relate to your mind, body, and emotions. It includes six 75 minute personalized sessions and a weekly follow-up phone session with a 15% discount on my traditional client rate. After the six weeks, you have the option to move on or continue working with me as a traditional client.
My rate structure is something we discuss during the initial phone consultation. I offer a sliding scale for a limited amount of clients on a case-by-case basis. Additionally, those seeking intensive care (2 or more sessions per week) and/or group therapy may be eligible for a discounted rate.
Like many other clinicians, I have decided against joining an insurance panel. The main reason for this choice is to protect the privacy and quality of care for my clients. I am considered an out-of-network provider and will provide you with the necessary documentation to seek reimbursement from your insurance company.